Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Your Own McDonald's Egg McMuffin

My favorite meal is breakfast, sometimes though I never get to eat breakfast because of my insomnia. But who says you can only have breakfast during the morning or even daylight, right? That's why I love those restaurants that serve 24-hour breaky, specially the diner types. Okay, we're getting a little bit off the subject here. I'm not talking about the 24/7 breakfast joints, not even breakfast, well sort of.

McDonald's or as we Filos call "McDo", has been serving breakfast for 40 years now and their Egg McMuffin is one of the best sellin breakfast sandwiches ever! This blog post is about the secret to making the perfect home made Egg McMuffin! Mmm mmm mmm! Whenever I would wake up early, I would always take that chance to order a McDonald's breakfast, the Egg McMuffin and the Big Breakfast (now called the Sausage Platter) has always been my favorite. Personally, I like the egg in my Egg McMuffin to have that gooey yolk in the center, like how I like my scrambled eggs runny. So now, whenever I would wake up past their 10am breakfast cut off time, I can make my own!





For the complete article and recipe click, here.

I am so going to try this tomorrow! Haha whew, for years we've been doing it wrong. We place the cracked egg in a round microwave safe plastic container then cooking it in the microwave. It still worked though, but this one looks a bit more perfect!


XXXOOO,
   Les :)

No comments:

Post a Comment